What is lynda.com?
Lynda.com is online learning platform with a library of over 3,500 online courses and video tutorials from which you can choose to developing and enhance your skills. In 2015 the UVA Library acquired an insitutional license for lynda.com. Available courses cover topics such as project management, office technology, customer service, management, effective communication, and many more!
Instructions for signing into Lynda.com:
- Navigate to www.lynda.com
- Select “Sign-in” in the upper-right corner.
- At the Sign-in window, select “Sign in with your organization portal".
- Type in “virginia.edu” and select “Continue”.
- Authenticate through NetBadge and create your profile.
Once logged in, if you need help navigating the site and/or watching content, watch this helpful video:
Click here, https://www.lynda.com/Business-tutorials/How-use-Lynda-com/77683-2.html?org=virginia.edu or search “How to Use Lynda.com” and select the first video.