- Scheduling Labor Distribution (LD) on Sponsored Projects at UVA Presentation - PDF version of slides from class on managing LD on sponsored projects. Strongly recommended for all employees who impact the LD management process, from LD Specialists to Effort Reporting Coordinators, Administrators and Business Managers. Includes information on Discoverer reports to run, Encumbrances, Special Situations, and more.
- UVA Human Resources Labor Distribution Toolkit - link to online HR resources for the Labor Distribution module in the Integrated System
Labor Distribution Calculators - Excel spreadsheets that automatically calculate the LD percentages or dollars to schedule, based on user input parameters (such as salary and effort level). Can be used for BOTH School of Medicine and Non-School of Medicine faculty.
- NIH and DHHS awards issued 1/8/2017 - 9/30/2017 (Salary cap: $187,000)
- NIH and DHHS awards issued 1/10/2016 - 1/7/2017 (Salary cap: $185,100)
- NIH and DHHS awards issued 1/11/2015 - 1/9/2016 (Salary cap: $183,300)
- NIH and DHHS awards issued 1/12/2014 - 1/10/2015 (Salary cap: $181,500)
- NIH and DHHS awards issued 12/23/2011 - 1/11/2014 (Salary cap: $179,700)
- NIH and DHHS awards issued 1/1/10 - 12/22/2011 (Salary cap: $199,700)
- NIH and DHHS Salary Caps FY1990 to Present
- How to look up UPG Faculty Salary in the Integrated System - Annotated screenshot from the HR module showing how to find UPG (University Physician's Group) portion of faculty pay. UPG pay is input into the LD calculators above.
Looking for Guidance on Labor Distribution Adjustments? Visit our Labor Distribution Adjustments guidance page.