What is LinkedIn Learning?
LinkedIn Learning (formerly Lynda.com) is an online learning platform with a library of over 13,000 online courses and video tutorials from which you can choose to develop and enhance your skills. In 2015 the UVA Library acquired an institutional license so employees can have free access to this content. Available courses cover topics such as project management, office technology, customer service, management, effective communication, and many more!
Instructions for signing into LinkedIn Learning:
- Navigate to LinkedIn Learning
- Select “Sign-in” in the upper-right corner.
- At the Sign-in window, select link that states “Sign in with your organization account" (located under the sign in button).
- Type in your University email address or simply "virginia.edu" and select “Continue”.
- Authenticate through NetBadge and create your profile.
Once logged in, you will be taken to a welcome page that offers the option of connecting to your LinkedIn account. If you do not have a LinkedIn account or do not want it connected, you can opt out of this by selecting "Continue without LinkedIn."
If you need help navigating the site and/or watching content, watch this helpful video:
- https://www.linkedin.com/learning/how-to-use-linkedin-learning/advance-your-skills-with-linkedin-learning?u=2203468 or search “How to Use LinkedIn Learning” and select the first video.