Lynda.com is a library of online courses you can take, anytime, anywhere, and at no cost to you (other than your time and effort!) There are thousands of courses available on topics such as communications, change, managing employees, leadership, project management, business skills, performance management, and software and technology. It can be quite overwhelming to begin a search and choose the courses which will be most beneficial to you from the many that are available. To help, the UVAFinance training team in Finance Outreach and Compliance has identified the best courses Lynda.com has to offer arranged them in the following playlists:
- Performance Management for Managers
- Business Basics
- Business Analytics
- Project Management
- Leading Change (for Managers)
- Prevailing Through Change
- Customer Service
- Effective Communications
- Managing Employees and Teams
- Personal and Professional Development
To access the playlists, follow these steps:
- Click on the URL above for the playlist.
- Log into Lynda.com using your NetBadge credentials. If it is your first time logging into Lynda.com, you will be asked enter profile information (name and email address)
- To play a course in the playlist, simply click on the course title.
- To save a playlist to your list of playlists, click on Copy. *Please note: Copying a playlist will allow you to make to make changes to it, but it will not update with any changes made by the curator/administrator. To access the latest version of playlists, use the URLs listed on the FOC training page.
We’re excited to share these playlists with you! Ongoing, we will be adding more and editing existing playlists, so visit this page often to get the most up to date information. If you have suggestions for changes to playlists, or would like to see additional playlists, please let us know by emailing us at email@example.com.