Report a Concern

Always call 911 in an emergency.  To contact the University Police Department in a non-emergency situation, call 434-924-7166.  

Suspected fraud, policy violations, and other finance-related concerns can be reported directly to the responsible operational area, see the Vice President for Finance's Who We Are page for links to each area. We take all good faith reports seriously and will pomptly initiate a review and appropriate follow-up.  You may also report concerns or suspected violations using one of the following options:

For Information on reporting other types of concerns (for example safety & access, athletics compliance, information security, research misconduct, and emergency building issues), please visit the Compliance Office's Reporting Resources page.