For each Integrated System finance module you will find a description of each system responsibility associated with that module, and information about required or recommended training. Most finance responsibilities require the completion of training and with a few exceptions, require completion of an instructor-led introductory course, Finance Fundamentals, as well as online training specific to the responsibility. The steps to complete required training are:
- Click on the module name and find the responsibility.
- Click on the link for the Learning Program and log into Workday.
- Follow these instructions for completing a Learning Program.
- Complete all training. Please complete the courses in the order listed in the program, with the exception of Finance Fundamentals and the PO Shopper's Guide to Finance Fundamentals, which can be completed at any time throughout the program.
- IMPORTANT: Email firstname.lastname@example.org when you have completed the program for a responsibility.
See Training for Finance Responsibilities for a full list of all of the responsibilities and associated training.