A major function of Finance Outreach and Compliance is to develop, deliver, continuously improve, and maintain a comprehensive training program for finance and business professionals at the University of Virginia. Our goal is to provide a program that not only helps these professionals develop the skills they need to do their jobs accurately and efficiently, but also provides a structure for career growth within the University. To meet this goal, we offer the following services:
- Training in foundational business and finance skills, as well as processes specific to UVA
- Training and support for users of the finance modules of the Integrated System and Student Information System
- Technical documentation and training for University-wide finance systems
- Instructional design, content development, and online learning development for all finance areas
- Coordination and facilitation for instructor-led training sessions
- University-wide and departmental training needs assessments and support
- Planning and coordination of University-wide conference for administrative professionals
Our training offerings include online courses, instructor-led courses, workshops, and webinars.
Please let us know about your training needs and priorities and what we can do to help you!